Canva for you collection – 15 in 1
For the creative lady boss, I made these ready to go templates for Canva.
Download, click the invite and simply add your own branding, content photography, and any other elements.
These done-for-you Templates save you time, keep you away from tech struggles and give you results that a pro designer can get for you!
– All the elements are fully editable, just drag and drop.
– Can be used in numbers of ways, to create your own personal style.
– These bundles are complete with all files (Jpeg – Png – Link to Canva – Bonus)
– Perfect for bloggers, podcasters, influencers, fashion bloggers, creative bloggers, lifestyle bloggers, fashion companies, and other (creative) small businesses.
You can use them for any social media platform, for your own website, in your marketing, blog posts, branding, promotions, product presentation, headers, Instagram or just for fun.
The gorgeous cohesive design you’re looking for doesn’t have to be complicated, or out of your reach. The possibilities are unlimited, you can adapt color palettes, typography, graphics, patterns, textures and pictures to create the feel and vibe of your brand.
Before you know it you rock at making Canva graphics for your social media.
Branding has never been so easy!
- 15 Canva bundles for brand and blog style.
– CFY Jewelry social media
– CFY Moodboards
– CFY weekend quotes
– CFY sweet pink
– CFY big brand bundle
– CFY Moodboard creator
– CFY Branded pins + guide
– CFY Branding questionary
– CFY Insta stories style shopping
– CFY Insta stories dark
– CFY Brandboards + webgraphics
– CFY Brandboards pink
– CFY Brandboards bold
– CFY social media bold
– CFY week mood boards
Designed to mix and match!
Social media ready files.
- Instagram 1080px x 1080px
- Instagram stories 1080px x 1920px
- Pinterest 600px x 900px
- Facebook post 940px x 788px
- Blog graphics 800 x 1200px
Canva invite – Follow instructions
I present every bundle made with easy folder structure, you can find the download link for Canva in the folder – Download +Tutorial Canva
– Open the PDF
Once you click the link provided, you will see the invite from Canva. Here you can see that I shared my templates with you. Go to the button below and click USE TEMPLATE. That’s it!
The templates are ready to be edited. You can edit the fonts, background, colors and drag around elements.
– Perfect for creative entrepreneurs, shopowners, Creative bloggers, fashion companies, and other small businesses.
Can be used in numbers of ways, to create your own personal style.
– You will need a (free) Canva account. Tutorial to get familiar with Canva is included.
These Canva links are a property of Creative Stash and may not be resold or shared. *Creative stash is not in any way related to Canva. I just use and love their program.
Instant Download — Access the files immediately after placing your order.
We do not offer refunds on Instant Downloads, so we encourage you to ask all questions before purchase.
Thank you so much and enjoy creating