These license terms apply between you (“Buyer”) (“Licensee”), the User of this Website, and Creative Stash Brand & Design Studio, the owner and operator of this Website.
For use of Time-saving templates, digital goods, fully customizable templates, professional design templates, brand kits, pre-designed ready to edit Social Media Templates, Webdesign, Graphics, Online Digital assets (“Product”) and FREE resources.
- The products will be delivered as an instant download after the purchase.
- You will get *lifetime access to the product.
- Reselling, sharing, and giving away is NOT permitted.
This License Agreement is made and effective as of 12-08-2019 by Creative Stash Brand & Design Studio. We reserve the right to change these terms at any time, and by your continued use of the Products or Services, you acknowledge that you agree to abide by the most recent version.
- Licensee you (“Buyer”) wishes to obtain a license to use our Products or Services (hereinafter, the “Asset”), and
- Creative Stash Brand & Design Studio (“Licensor”) is willing to grant to the Licensee a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Asset for the term and specific purpose set forth in this Agreement,
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the foregoing, and of the mutual promises and undertakings contained herein, and other good and valuable consideration, the parties agree as follows:
Intellectual Property Rights
All Intellectual Property Rights over and in respect of the Asset are owned by Licensor. The Licensee does not acquire any rights of ownership in the Asset. Creative Stash Brand & Design Studio is the sole owner of all Products or Services. I own all of the copyrights of all products sold on Creative Stash Brand & Design Studio.
Licensee shall not assign any rights of this License Agreement, without the prior written consent of Licensor.
Our products are digital goods or online services so you will not receive any physical products. You will need to extract/unzip each digital file in order to retrieve the files or follow instructions for service access.
All resources (hereinafter, the “Asset”) come with a standard license, allowing you to use them in personal and commercial projects online and in print.
Items purchased are for your use only, personal and business-wise. The Licensee cannot use the Asset, for purposes other than as specified in this Agreement.
The Licensee will provide technical and security measures to ensure that the Asset which the Licensee is responsible for is physically and electronically secure from unauthorized use or access.
- Resize, crop or change orientation, overlay with text, website screenshots, product designs, and pdf designs, add filters or color overlays to suit brand aesthetic.
- Use the items to create opt-ins such as checklists, workbooks, pdf, ebooks for multiple businesses/blogs if you are the sole owner.
- You may modify or manipulate the Asset, or incorporate it into other content and make a derivative work from it. Creative Stash Studio will retain all rights, and ownership of the Asset and the resulting derivative work is subject to the terms of this Standard License.
- You can create items for your own business branding – e.g. Use it to design your own logo, website branding or create social media posts.
- The license entitles the User to use digital goods for personal purposes an unlimited number of times.
- Use the products for your website, social media ( Company Social Media for Commercial Use ) and you don’t need to credit Creative Stash Studio. But it is very much welcomed and appreciated!
YOU MAY NOT!
- You may not include the original purchased items in any distributed end products.
- You may not sublicense, resell, share, transfer, or otherwise redistribute the Item under any circumstances, not even for free.
- You may not use Item(s) in a manner that is unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, deceptive, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights.
- Claim the products as your own.
- You may not publicly display the Asset: (a) as a standalone file in any digital format on the internet; or (b) in any digital format without imposing technical or written restrictions to prevent the unauthorized use of the Asset by third parties. You agree to take all commercially reasonable steps to prevent third parties from accessing and/or duplicating the Asset.
- The Licensee cannot use the Asset, for purposes other than as specified in this Agreement.
A standard License is valid for one person on unlimited devices. If more than one person in your company will be using our products, each person must purchase a separate license, or you must purchase an extended license to cover all company users.
Each of our assets includes a complimentary Standard License which allows you to use the asset in 1 paid for client job. If you wish to use the assets in further client work, then you must purchase an Extended License or the membership.
All FREE assets provided by Creative Stash Studio are bound by the terms of our Standard License.
You may use a purchased Asset in a new End Product as long as the End Product meets the following requirements.
- End Products must be significantly different than the original Item and require time and effort to produce.
- End Products must not be used or sold in a way that is directly competitive with the original Asset you purchased.
- End Products must not redistribute the original Asset to any third parties in a manner that allows for the extraction of the original Asset.
- End Product For Sale can be either a digital design or physical item that you intend to sell to more than a single person. Under the Standard License, you may use purchased Assets to create ONE End Product for Sale.
- End Product does not exceed lifetime sales of 500 units, that includes free products and/or giveaways, too.
Example, if you purchase a questionnaire template, you may use the Asset for yourself or a client after having input personal information. You may not resell or redistribute the template, however, modified, in customizable form.
The Extended License allows you to use Assets in any manner permitted and mentioned under the Standard License. And.
- Items purchased under the Extended License may be used to create unlimited End Products for Sale that may be sold an unlimited number of times.
- The extended license covers all company users.
- The extended license allows you to use the assets in unlimited paid for client job.
Each of our Licenses only covers you, the designer (“Buyer”), or your team if you own an extended or membership License.
The all-time corporate membership allows you or your team to use Assets in any manner permitted and mentioned under the Standard and Extended License. And.
The all-time corporate membership allows you to download as many templates as you like without having to buy them individually for you and your clients!
✔ Pay once, and you’re in
✔ Member discount 100%
✔ Feel free to log in anytime
– One-time payment – Unlimited access + All updates are free once you purchase!
You’ll instantly gain access as soon as you complete the payment process! Unlimited resources, unlimited access, unlimited everything! Which allows businesses to go on creating/selling with fewer restrictions in a simple and hassle-free way.
All limitations are off the table. You and your client work can use my products for unlimited projects and an unlimited number of times. You can start reusing the templates.
- You are a Pinterest manager, providing clients with Pinterest templates. You can use all templates for unlimited time for all your clients.
- A client approached you to create a brand questionary, you can use my templates to make one. Your client may use this template (Asset) to send to all her clients. If your clients want to sell this same questioner template she will need her own license.
- You are a web designer, you can use my themes/landing pages/web elements for all your custom client work.
You may use purchased Assets for client work as long as the term and specific purpose set forth in this Agreement meets the following requirements.
- Standaard license
- 1 paid for client job.
- Extended license
- Unlimited paid for client job.
- Membership license
- Unlimited paid for client job.
Your client, however, is bound by the term and specific purpose set forth in this Agreement.
- If your client wishes to make their own products for sale using your design (Asset) then you must purchase an appropriate License on behalf of the client or the client themselves must purchase a License.
- Your clients are allowed to use your design (Asset) in both personal and commercial projects online and in print.
Simple; Your client could use the design (Asset) you made for your client for *promotional use but if they want to make a profit from it then you must purchase an appropriate License on behalf of the client or the client themselves must purchase a License.
* allowing you to use them in personal and commercial projects online and in print.
- Creative Stash Studio is not in any way related to Canva or Wix. I just use and love their program.
- Licensor will in no way be liable to the Licensee or any third party for any loss or damage, however, caused (including through negligence) which may be directly or indirectly suffered in connection with any use of the Asset.
- Licensor will not be held liable by the Licensee in any way, for any loss, damage or injury suffered by the Licensee or by any other person related to any use of the Asset or any part thereof.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this Agreement, in no event shall Licensor be liable for any claims, damages or loss which may arise from the modification, combination, operation or use of the Asset with Licensee computer programs.
- Licensor does not warrant that the Asset will function in any environment.
Most important! Go crazy creative and enjoy all assets made. They are made with lots of 🖤