You worked hard to create your personal corporate style. Now you want people to find you.
And in order for people to find you they have to know you exist. That’s why sharing your content on popular social media websites is really important. Your goal is to create amazing look and feel content that leaves your readers inspired and motivated.
It is becoming more and more important to create beautiful visuals for your creative biz. Especially if you want to get notice and grab people’s attention to generate more likes, comments and shares on Social Media. You can get more engagement, and grow your business with consistent social media graphics that look amazing. You can use your brand’s colors and fonts to make your visuals uniquely yours.
That’s why I love Canva so much. You can easily design beautiful, professional graphics. You can choose from hundreds of professionally designed layouts or create your own designs from scratch.
Canva has a drag-and-drop design tool and a library of stock photographs, graphic elements, and fonts. Everything you need to make a stunning design. There are number of pre-set formats to begin with.
- Social Media Posts like Instagram and Pinterest
- Facebook covers
- Blog Graphics
- Business Cards
Love working in Canva
For the creative lady boss who has no time to design her own social media graphics, or just needs a little help, I started to make ready to go templates for Canva.
Download, drop in Canva and simply add your own branding, copywriting photography, and any other elements.
My latest series “Canva for You” includes the link to the Canva files. Ready to go templates in Canva that you can edit to match your brand in minutes.
These done-for-you Templates save you time, keep you away from tech struggles and give you results that a pro designer can get for you!
- All the elements are fully editable, just drag and drop.
- Can be used in numbers of ways, to create your own personal style.
- These bundles are complete with all files (Jpeg – Png – Link to Canva – Bonus)
- Perfect for bloggers, podcasters, influencers, fashion bloggers, creative bloggers, lifestyle bloggers, fashion companies, and other (creative) small businesses.
- You will need a (free) Canva account.
The gorgeous cohesive design you’re looking for doesn’t have to be complicated, or out of your reach.
Before you know it you rock at making Canva graphics for your social media.
DIY - Make Instagram graphics using Canva
2. Create a new Instagram design (1080px x 1080px). In a new tab you find a blank template where the magic is about to happen.
3. Upload your textures, elements and quotes to your Canva. You can mix & match all elements to your liking.
4. You are now ready to get creative!
If you are new to Canva don’t be afraid to go bananas and try all kinds of new things. Canva has a undo button so the worst that can happen is that you go back a step or two.
Shortcut: Press “T” in your Design to bring up a Textbox.
5. Download your graphic to share on social media. Or make some more 🙂
Share this post if you found it helpful ッ I’d really appreciate it!